1. Sign up to Subscan API Platform
To sign up for an account on the Subscan API Platform, enter your email address and password, and click SIGN UP.
To activate your account, verify your email address by clicking the link sent to your inbox.
2. Create API Key
Once verified, you’ll be taken to the management page where you can add API Keys, view status, and add new plans.
Every user could get a free plan for a trial. Free plan has a rate limit of 5 req/s and can only generate 1 API Key.
You can choose a more suitable plan according to your requirements.
3. Revoke API Key
You can choose to revoke an API Key.
This operation will be irreversible, so please operate with caution.
We accept the following payment:
Annual payment: 20% off the current total price.
You could pay via Stripe. We support USD payment through credit card and bank.
You could pay via our $DOT payment gate. The price of $DOT gets from Subscan’s $DOT price API.
Invoices will be sent to the email in your profile once you finished the payment process.
- You can upgrade your plan for a better experience.
- The Free Plan couldn’t be upgraded now. We will provide free plan upgrade service in the near future
- If you choose the Stripe payment method, automatic renewal will be turned on, and you will be able to renew without manual operation.
- Here you can choose to turn auto-renewal on or off.
- Renewal operation is for $DOT payment method users and users who do not automatically renew.
- You could choose Crypto payment or Fiat payment method.
- After being paid successfully, the end time shall be extended.
After updating the self-service payment system, users of the original standard plans(Including the Advanced Plan and Professional Plan) can use the self-service payment system for renewal.
Enterprise Plan users, please contact us, and we will handle the renewal for you.